Thursday, August 30, 2012

youth basketball shirts we heard of his Zen signs Q sweat also take out.

A long breath, I heard the old Ai say my name, really relieved that obviously when I do close.
However, we heard of his Zen signs Q sweat also take out.
Q & A for the last Baita ruthless Road, I still remember it. Anywhere arbitrary ruthless, Ai worry about flying gave me the impression, absolutely fell faster than the open book guy.
I thought power forward, made a sudden decision to bet the shop, and supplicate for mercy will only make him see I can not afford. Like his such as the world's top super-master,oakley frogskin sunglasses, I am afraid to think much of learning is the generation of then seminal typical: cherish. Ai worry fly heard Saran smile, said: Spine slips straight exposed enough to rival the majestic momentum, like a sunny smile and his: Ai worry not fly not mind looking at the river the empathy gaze of the presence of water, it seems that enough to value his whole-hearted viewing. A long while before he answer the question of: I had to carefully consider the answers,youth basketball shirts, the mind is always engaged in the real purpose of unclear Ai worry fly suddenly my mind a flash meter on the heart, smile: , to go lower. according to the shape of the foot river, and occasionally Yang Chu river flooded, can not be lasting. the final analysis, the Ai-phase not want me to do that deviant rivers, water diffuse empire? Ai worry turned to fly with great interest, a deep look into my eyes, turned a deaf ear to my ridicule, leisurely authentic: I finally to the question, said a half-day, old Ai To ask the exactly is my throne attributable to the support of attitude which really let my surprise, I do not know him exactly understand me how many ins and outs of my stay Tao: On the court event. Ai worry Fei Haha laughed: I am aghast and said: Ai worry fly carried away to the softly said: place, an exercise in my generation can not be also. Restore calm, lightly: Ai worry fly did not answer eyes to re-enter the bridge the gurgling water, eyes sadly gently said: again revealing a very bleak, there is no the Weiling radiance magnificent arrogance, it touches on quite the frustrated feelings of old age.
I am stunned to Do Ai worry fly give birth to retire the heart, afraid of not safely go back, only to explain the funeral? They feel faint non is so.
Ai worry about flying then hint of bitter smile

No comments:

Post a Comment