Wednesday, December 5, 2012

mens north face jackets said let her pay attention. Course

 future for a long period of time, the online games in China will is the most popular best misappropriating industry.
For now, the Chinese mainland ranked have three of the top ten richest in the operation of online games, we can see in this industry is huge effective.
Mengyao of course, is the full support of me, but still need to do a report on the feasibility of a good show to the shareholders' meeting, before meeting specific acquisition issues fully into the online gaming industry.
I am well aware that although anxious, but in no hurry to this when it is called to Mengyao or all handled in accordance with a predetermined program, do not people handle attacks.
Then I talk about Shi Yan Xuan thing, of her unruly find it difficult to understand. Meng Yao smiled and soothe me a few words, said let her pay attention. Course, if I insist want her it is not things, but, in time the company will lose a talent.
After a lot of talk, until the phone
?Edge Mengyao work needs to be done when we have until the end of the call.
The time now is five p.m., I have plenty of time to rest.
Tonight I want to participate in the program is a newly opened TVB interview programs. Happened to coincide with the first phase, I returned to Hong Kong, so the wireless attaches great importance to my old partner - I. Chen personally called to invite me, I did not consider consent.
According to him,mens north face jackets, the talk show is crafted specifically for wireless veteran artists aim is nostalgic but me has nothing to do with the 'old' what to

No comments:

Post a Comment